Everything we do starts with a spark of imagination and an open mind. Our inclusive, grown-up culture is the perfect environment to make this happen.
We are all over nurturing talent, delivering career opportunities, and rewarding ambition. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community where everyone can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We’ve always had a positive attitude to flexibility and balance (even before 2020), and we know that one size doesn’t fit all – so our working patterns reflect the person and the work is better for it.
Summer Fridays, payday earlies and birthday bunk-offs are the cherries on the cake at Clark.
With a raft of new business wins and existing client growth in recent months, we need more talented account handlers to join our thriving team. We have several vacancies for experienced account directors, senior account managers and account managers.
Who we’re looking for
We work with a great mix of tech, B2B and public sector clients – ideally, you’ll have agency experience of delivering results for clients in one or more of these areas. Attitude is really important at Clark, and we attract people who are determined to succeed and take pride in a job well done. You’ll become an integral part of a team that is creative, committed to quality output, and commercially savvy.
Your key skills will include:
- Excellent writing skills with a solid grasp of spelling and grammar
- Good client and colleague relationship skills
- Experience of successfully supporting and delivering integrated communications projects
- A strong interest in news and current affairs
- Good media contacts
- A strong sense of initiative and a proactive attitude
- Resilient, motivated and enthusiastic, with a keen appetite for learning
What we offer
- Option to work in Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Flexible working (we’re currently doing two days in the office, three at home)
- A market-leading salary and benefits package (pension, life assurance, private healthcare)
- Profit-share bonus scheme
- Work from anywhere for two weeks each year
- Generous holiday allowance
- Birthday day off – stay in bed and eat cake
- Professional membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Annual duvet days
- Mental health first aider and resources
If you like the sound of us and this opportunity, make your pitch by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.