Everything we do starts with a spark of imagination and an open mind. Our inclusive, grown-up culture is the perfect environment to make this happen.
We are all over nurturing talent, delivering career opportunities, and rewarding ambition. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community where everyone can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We’ve always had a positive attitude to flexibility and balance (even before 2020), and we know that one size doesn’t fit all – so our working patterns reflect the person and the work is better for it.
Summer Fridays, payday earlies and birthday bunk-offs are the cherries on the cake at Clark.
We don’t have any specific roles at present, however we’re always on the lookout for smart people who share our passion for B2B and tech communications. If that’s you, feel free to drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- Offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow, with the option to work in either, or both (unless specified)
- Flexible working (we’re currently doing three days in the office, two at home)
- A market-leading salary and benefits package (pension, life assurance, private healthcare)
- Profit-share bonus scheme
- Work from anywhere for two weeks each year
- Generous holiday allowance
- Birthday day off – stay in bed and eat cake
- Professional membership
- Duvet days
- Private healthcare and mental health resources
- A range of other informal perks
We encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates from all backgrounds. We firmly believe in #nowrongpath, and the transformative power of attitude and experience. A good financial package, bonus scheme, creative perks, opportunities for growth, interesting client work and a standout culture is the reward.