Account executive (x 2)
Location: Edinburgh and Glasgow
If you’re a soon-to-be graduate looking for your first communications industry position, look no further.
We have two vacancies for graduate-level PR account executives and are seeking applications from recent graduates with a degree in PR, communications, marketing, English, or similar disciplines.
No experience is necessary; we’ll show you the ropes, but excellent writing skills and a strong grasp of grammar are essential. You must bring a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll be a self-starter, not afraid to take the initiative. Pride in a job well done and a determination to succeed are highly desirable qualities.
In return, you will benefit from a fully structured development programme, where you will learn in a supportive environment and gain hands-on experience with our teams in tech, public sector and B2B PR, social media and digital comms, and you will work with our graphic design function to project manage client requirements. A rotational structure will ensure you learn from experienced practitioners across our business, supplemented by in-house coaching and mentoring, as well as industry-approved training opportunities.
Specific tasks and duties include (but not limited to):
- Participate in creative idea sessions for existing client PR and social media strategies and new business proposals
- Drafting a range of content, including news releases, opinion articles, blogs, newsletters, and social media posts
- Client research to support the development of new ideas and opportunities
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting media coverage, social media reporting and analysis, and measuring and evaluating other PR outputs and metrics
- Briefing and managing graphic design briefs and collateral production
- Client liaison and account handling, including attendance at client meetings
Clark is an award-winning, ambitious and growing agency, and you will be an important part of our success. We have a strong employee culture, driven by our desire to be a place where people enjoy their work and feel rewarded. We offer an attractive benefits package, and because work-life balance is really important to us we have a range of flexible working arrangements and informal perks too.
If you’d like to be considered, please submit your CV by Friday 11 June 2021 along with a 300-word statement explaining why you’d like to join our team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org